Replication Data and Code
- Replication data and code for Nativism and Economic Integration Across the Developing World: Collision and Accommodation, with Bethany Lacina. 2018. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge Elements: Political Economy series, ed. David Stasavage.
- Replication data and code for “Local Embeddedness and Bureaucratic Performance: Evidence from India,” with Alexander Lee. Journal of Politics, 80(1): 71-87, 2018.
- Replication data and code for “The Effects of Malapportionment on Cabinet Inclusion: Subnational Evidence from India.” British Journal of Political Science, 48(1): 69-89, 2018.
- Replication data and code for “Do the Effects of Temporary Ethnic Group Quotas Persist? Evidence from India.” American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 9(3): 105-123, 2017.
- Replication data and code for “Fiscal Federalism at Work? Central Responses to Internal Migration in India,” with Bethany Lacina. World Development 93: 236-248, 2017.
- Replication data and code for “The Effects of Weather-Induced Migration on Sons of the Soil Violence in India,” with Bethany Lacina, World Politics 67(4): 760-794, 2015.
- Ancillary experiments coding protocol and database.
- Replication data and code for Clemens, Michael A., Radelet, Steven, Bhavnani, Rikhil R., and Bazzi, Samuel. 2012. “Counting Chickens when they Hatch: Timing and the Effects of Aid on Growth.” The Economic Journal, 122(561), 590-617.
- Replication data and code for Bhavnani, Rikhil R. 2009. “Do Electoral Quotas Work After They Are Withdrawn? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in India,” American Political Science Review 103 (1): 23-35, 2009.
- India National and State Election Dataset, 1977-2015. [Recently updated!]